PHP Cache Dashboard
A dashboard for multiple caches in PHP PHP Opcache, APCu and realpath
Try it out at the demo page.
and one or more of the supported caches
- PHP OpCache (opcache extension for php5, included by default in php5.5+)
- APC or APCu extension
- Realpath cache ( available since PHP 5.3.2+ )
- Memcache (partially) and Memcached extension
- View memory statistics
- View hit rate
- Select keys based on regular expression
- Delete keys based on regular expression
- Selecting all keys
- Deleting keys without regular expressions
- Sort on any data column
- View APCu entry contents
Simply drop the
cache.php file somewhere on your webserver, preferably somewhere private, and that is it!
Navigate to the page using your browser and you will receive cache information.
Information about specific caches can be disabled by setting the
ENABLE_<cache> key to false.
The default code tests whether the specific cache is available and supported before enabling it.
APC / APCu
<?php // Enable APC define('ENABLE_APC', true); // Disable APC define('ENABLE_APC', false);
<?php // Enable OPcache define('ENABLE_OPCACHE', true); // Disable OPcache define('ENABLE_OPCACHE', false);
<?php // Enable Realpath define('ENABLE_REALPATH', true); // Disable Realpath define('ENABLE_REALPATH', false);
I really appreciate any contribution you would like to make, so don’t hesitate to report an issue or submit pull requests.